Saturday, January 20, 2007

And everywhere I am, there you'll be

Yesterday's training was so funny.
The wind was good.
But I barely sailed one race.
Why?
Cos my hiking out strap and tiller extension broke.
It was like tack, hike out then KAA-PIIISSHHHH!
I'm in the water with the tiller extention in my right hand.
AHAHAHAHA!

Then the slope was super slippery!
Everyone kept falling.
But I was the champion la.
Never do anything but still can fall.
And someone squashed a fish!
Like, eeew much.

-

Anyhow, I passed my Malay test!
Woohoooo, yo!
By the skin of my teeth. But its okay.
Its a start to a year of passes.
I hope ;}

I think its good to be Lit /Eng rep.
cos Mrs Low totally skipped my name when she was calling out people to answer questions.
Ahahaha either that or she doesn't want to hear my nonsensical answers.
If its the latter, then, ooh boy!

-

Yeaaaa. Get well soon YusWus! ;}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home